Status and Affiliation
- MA History, MA Jewish Studies
- Ph.D. Candidate in History, Stanford University
Fields of Bund-Research:
- The Russian Bund in 1917
To Dance at Two Weddings: Jews, Nationalism, and the Left
My dissertation focuses on the Bund in 1917 as it attempted to navigate its competing loyalties to nationalism and internationalism against the backdrop of war and revolution in Russia.
- Fields: The Russian Bund in 1917
- Period covered: March 1917-February 1918
- Type: Dissertation
- Started: 6/1/15
- Written language: English
- Based at: Stanford
You can find a longer description here.